Trash & Recycling
Residential Trash Service Information
Curbside Recycling Program
- Recyclable materials must be placed in bins provided by the trash hauler.
- If your residence does not have a bin, please contact the Utilities Department.
- If you choose not to recycle, please contact the Utilities Department, and we will pick up your bin.
- Recyclable materials are picked up on the regular trash collection day.
- Curbside recyclable materials include empty beverage cans, food cans, glass food and beverage containers and plastic containers. Please clean these containers and remove labels before placing them in your recycling bin. Newspapers also may be recycled: place them in brown paper grocery bags. Items not accepted for recycling include: household glassware and window glass, plastic grocery bags, disposable diapers, batteries, aerosol spray cans and any containers used for motor oil, paint, solvents, etc.