Hazardous Materials

Motor Oil

You may bring used motor oil to the Englewood Service Center at 1111 Union Boulevard at any time, any day of the week. A collection vat is located near the Interstate 70 fencing at the pole barn. Simply pour the used oil into the vat; we'll safely dispose of the oil for you.


Spoiled gasoline, kerosene and diesel fuel in small quantities are accepted at either Fire Station. Note: We may have to keep the container you bring it in.