The Englewood Service Department will begin their annual leaf program on Tuesday, October 11, 2022 and continue through Wednesday, November 23, 2022.
For six weeks each year in the fall, the City of Englewood provides curb-side leaf pickup for all residents. The program typically runs from mid-October until late November. Simply rake your leaves to the curb, and your leaves will be vacuumed from the curb within the week.
- Rake your leaves into the street, approximately 6 inches away from the gutter, to allow rain water to go into the catch basins.
- Leaf pickup creates a fine dust in the air, so plan to wash cars or hang laundry outside after pickup in your area.
- Leaves will not be picked up from under, between or around parked cars.
- Do not put grass clippings, tree branches or brush with your leaves. They clog the vacuum units and will not be picked up.
- Do not try to rake as trucks are going by.
- Bagged leaves will be collected during normal trash pickup.
Additionally, the City of Englewood provides free yard waste drop off days
at the its Yard Waste Disposal Center located at 335 East Wenger Road twice a year, once in the spring and once in the fall. Watch for announcements regarding those scheduled days. Proof of residency is required.