Englewood, located in northwest Montgomery County, is a thriving community that is committed to economic development. We are uniquely located in the Dayton metro area, less than 10 minutes from the Dayton International Airport, and positioned with two direct access points to Interstate 70, and just 5 miles west of Interstate 75.
Englewood is aggressive in attracting new businesses and retaining our current ones. The city owns land available for development in two active industrial parks, that is shovel ready, with interstate frontage. Englewood has a distinctive history and character proven attractive to small and mid-size employers who wish to take advantage of a location in Englewood. With outstanding access, Englewood is ideally situated for residents and businesses. The city boasts a strong employee base, diverse housing choices, numerous parks with outdoor recreational opportunities, and a business-friendly municipal government.
COVID-19 RELIEF PROGRAMS
Ohio Governor Mike DeWine and Lt. Governor Jon Husted announced the launch of four grant programs to help small and medium-sized businesses recover from the impact of the coronavirus pandemic. All four programs will be administered by the Ohio Development Services Agency. Program guidelines, terms and conditions, and required documentation for all four programs are available here.
For information regarding COVID-19 Relief Programs through Montgomery County, such as Housing Assistance or Small Business Relief, click here.
- Claire's - 7725 Hoke Road (Inside Wal-Mart)
- Evolve Salon - 7722 Hoke Rd.
- Huey Magoo's - 9196 N. Main St.
- Milton's Chair Barbershop - 502 W. National Rd.
- Plugn Play Computers LLC - 9 W. National Road
- Prince Liquidation - 600 Union Blvd.
- Royal T-Shirts & Scrubs - 600 Union Blvd. STE 102-103
- Surplus Plus LLC - 600 Union Blvd.
- The Englewood Parlor - 7 W. National Rd.
- The Play Cafe - 502 W. National Rd.
- Tlowez Touch LLC - 600 Union Blvd. STE 104
- Tow & Go - 600 Union Blvd. STE 101
- You-Nique Massage - 23 N. Main St. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Dunkin' Donuts - 849 S. Main St.
- El Rancho Grande - 7712 Hoke Rd.
- Exponential Genomics, Inc. - 75 Holiday Dr.
- Full Circle Brewgarden - 324 Union Bvld.
- Milika's Suites Salon - 504 W. National Rd.
- Northmont Branch Dayton Metro Library - 700 W. National Rd.
- Pink Ribbon Girls - 350 Huls Dr.
- Solutions Health & Wellness - 600 Union Blvd. STE 106-107
- Well Now Urgent Care - 9150 N Main St. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>