When do I need a residential building permit?
A Building Permit is required, through the City of Englewood, for construction projects on Residential properties in the city, including but not limited to the following:

Accessory Structures Additions & Alterations
Arbors Deck/Porch
Driveways/Curbs Fences
Fireplaces Garages
Gazebos Hot Tubs/Spas
Houses Lawn Irrigation
Patio Covers/Enclosures Pole Barns
Porches Remodeling
Repairs Storage Sheds
Swimming Pools (Inground,
Above Ground, and Storable)

Show All Answers

1. When do I need a residential building permit?
2. Where do I get a building permit application?
3. How much does a permit cost?
4. Do I need a permit to have a garage sale?
5. What is the process for filing a complaint concerning the condition of my neighbor’s property?