Do I have Englewood water?

All Englewood residents north of Interstate 70 have Englewood water. Residents south of Interstate 70 but west of Union Boulevard also have Englewood water. Water for Englewood residents south of Interstate 70 and east of Union Boulevard is provided by Montgomery County. Some non-residents who reside in the Cedar Knolls subdivision receive water service from Englewood, and sewer service from Montgomery County.  Englewood bills these households for both services.

Show All Answers

1. What are the payment methods?
2. Do I have Englewood water?
3. What is the billing frequency?
4. Can you give me tips for paying my bill?