Do I have Englewood water?
All Englewood residents north of Interstate 70 have Englewood water. Residents south of Interstate 70 but west of Union Boulevard also have Englewood water. Water for Englewood residents south of Interstate 70 and east of Union Boulevard is provided by Montgomery County. Clayton residents who reside in the 5500 block of Savina Avenue also receive Englewood water.

Show All Answers

1. Do I have Englewood water?
2. What is the billing frequency?
3. Can you give me tips for paying my bill?
4. What are the payment methods?
5. What is the water hardness?